In case you`d like to express your concern or dissatisfaction with something regarding the platform, you are free to do so by sending us a detailed description of the issue via e-mail or simply by calling us. We`ll be happy to hear anything you`d like to share about your experience with the website.
How can I complain about something?
What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
Don`t worry, you simply need to click on the forgotten password sign and we`ll start the process for either retrieving or renewing your password.
Is it possible to correct or change my account info?
Yes, you simply need to go to your account settings and you`ll find an option to edit the information.
How can I contact you?
Our amazing team is always here to assist you in time of need. Please send us a message or call us directly with any issues or inquiries you might have.
Are there any additional installations needed?
No, the platform is fully online based and all you need to do is create an account, log in, deposit and you`re all set to start trading. You simply need internet connectivity.
Can I check my transaction history?
Of course, you can see the complete history of your deposits and withdrawals, along with a list of all the trades you`ve made. All you need to do is go to your account page by logging in with the proper username and password.
Where can I view the precise trading hours of each asset?
A detailed list of all our available assets, their description, expiry times, symbol and trading hours is presented in the Asset Index page whose link can be found at the bottom of the homepage.
What time is the platform synchronized to?
The time the platform is running on is aligned with the global market time - GMT +0.
What is the meaning of the different colors?
It`s pretty simple. Green indicates an upward movement of the price and red indicates a downward movement of the price.
What is a UDO?
A Up Down Options is a prediction of which direction the price of an underlying asset will take by an expiry time. For example, if the price of gold is currently 1500, will it rise or fall by 5:00 PM? If the trader predicts correctly, he will receive the full payout stated in the contract. With a UDOs, the trader never purchases or sells an asset, he merely predicts the direction, and the trade expires in-the-money even if he was only right by a single pip. UDOs are a safe way of trading, as the risk/reward is known from the outset. Payout structures vary, and are usually between 70% - 550% of the investment amount (depending on the type of option). UDOs have been growing rapidly in popularity since 2008, and became regulated by CySEC in 2012.
What is the meaning of an “underlying asset”?
Underlying asset is the asset that is currently being traded. If you`re entering into a trade with gold, then gold will be referred to as the “underlying asset”.
What is the biggest investment amount allowed?
It depends on the type of option. If you find yourself unable to invest a certain amount, please contact us and we`ll solve your issue.
Open Account 7
Are there any registration fees and charges?
There are no such things. Creating an account is completely free and anyone can do it.
How can I create an account?
It takes no time at all and it`s really easy to do.
- Press the button for opening an account. It`s on the home page of the website.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Confirm that all the information is correct and proceed.
- We`ll send you an e-mail to verify your account.
- Your account is ready. You`re now one step away from starting a trade.
What if I have a problem with the registration process?
We are always available to resolve your platform related issues. In case you can`t register for some reason, just contact us and describe the problem in detail. We`ll do what we can to resolve the matter.
Will a tax be imposed on my earnings?
You should take care of your taxation duties by yourself, depending on your country of residence and its taxation laws.
Is the platform safe?
We`ve done everything possible to ensure that the website is perfect in terms of security. We use the great SSL system in order to encrypt all payments and other transaction data. The process is completely automatic and cryptic.
Do I have to deposit money upon registration?
No, registering an account is totally free. You don`t have to disclose any credit card or bank account information. However, if you want to use the full functionality of the website and engage into trades, you`ll eventually have to make a small deposit.
What are the accepted currencies for depositing money?
Most people choose to either deposit in USD or EUR. However, once you`ve deposited in a certain currency, you won`t be able to change it later.
Deposit & Withdrawal Procedure
Setting up a trading account with srbgroup is simple and secure. Deposits and withdrawals into your account can be made via credit card or Bank wire transfer. Clients funds are held in segregated accounts and are insured for your protection. Additionally, we implemented different security measures in order to guarantee your financial and personal data. We use the latest security technologies to protect your data online and our compliance procedures are in line with international financial standards.
Know Your Client procedures
All our clients need to verify their identity, in order to open a trading account with srbgroup, by sending as a color copy of the following documents verifying their identity and residence.
- Proof of Identity: Valid Identity Card or Passport.
- Proof of Residence: Utility bill up to 6 months old (i.e. Water, Gas, Electricity, Phone Bill) or Bank Statement on the name of the client.
Documents may be submitted either by email to email@example.com or by using our documents submission system. You can find it when you are logged into your account – go to “My Account” page then to the “Upload Files” tab.
The below instructions apply to all srbgroup Clients.
Deposit via Credit/Debit Card (deposit fees do not apply).
- Minimum deposit amount: EUR/USD 100
- Maximum deposit amount per single transaction: EUR/USD 5,000
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Deposit” tab.
- Select “Credit Card” as deposit type.
- Fill in the online deposit form, enter the amount you wish to deposit in your account.
- Approve the transaction by clicking the button “Apply”.
- Provide to firstname.lastname@example.org Color copy of your Credit Card, showing only the name, expiration date, last four digits on the front and the signature on the back. For your reassurance, please ensure that all other details are concealed.
- Your trading account will be credited with deposited amount within few minutes.
Your trading account can be funded ONLY via your own card. Third party funding is not allowed.
Deposit via Wire Transfer (there might be a transfer fee applied by your bank):
- Minimum deposit amount: EUR / USD 100
- Maximum deposit amount per single transaction: Unlimited
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Deposit” tab.
- Select “Wire” as deposit type.
- You will be provided with the Wire Transfer Details necessary to make the deposit.
- Copy the Bank Account details provided, using the IBAN No according to the currency of your trading account to avoid currency conversion on the arrival of your funds.
- Provide copy of the wire transfer confirmation (SWIFT) to email@example.com.
- It can take up to 5 business days for the wire to appear in your trading account.
Your trading account can be funded ONLY from your own bank account. Third party funding is not allowed.
On the event of Withdrawal request, the funds will be transferred according to the original method used to fund your trading account.
In order to request the withdrawal, fill in the Withdrawal Form, that can be found under My Account/Withdrawal.
Filling in the form:
- Client Information: fill in all required fields with relevant info.
- Depending on the Withdrawal method, fill in the details for Credit Card or wire transfer:
- If you choose Withdrawal via Credit/Debit Card all you need to fill in, is the Cardholder name and the last 4 digits of the Card number.
- If you choose Withdrawal via Wire Transfer you are required to provide following information:
- Beneficiary Bank: name of your bank
- Beneficiary Bank Address: full address of your bank, including city and the country
- IBAN No/Account No: IBAN no. is necessary for international transfers/ account no. is not mandatory
- Beneficiary’s full name: your name as stated on the bank account
- Intermediary Bank: this field is not mandatory
- SWIFT/BIC code: please provide your Bank’s SWIFT or BIC code
How can I withdraw money from my account?
You can withdraw money from your account by either using your credit card (in case you deposited money with credit card) or wire transfer.
Is there a minimum deposit amount?
The minimum amount is normally 100 EUR or 100 USD, based on the currency in which you`ve made the deposit.
Is there a maximum deposit amount?
If you make the deposit via a credit card, then the upper limit is 5000 USD. However, if you make it with a bank transfer, you can deposit as much as you`d like.
Is there a minimum withdrawal sum?
Negative. You are free to withdraw as much money from your account as you`d like.
What does a “Swift Code” mean?
The Swift Code is used to identify which bank a deposit is coming from. You can always ask your bank about its Swift Code if there is a need.
Can I cancel a withdrawal?
Yes, you can cancel a withdrawal that`s already on the way. This is a very useful option, especially if you would like to keep on investing and realize that you`ll be left with insufficient funds after the withdrawal. The best way to cancel a transaction is to contact us via phone or e-mail.
At srbgroup, you can make any wire transfer over the amount of USD500(JPY50000). There is a commission of USD25 (JPY2500) added to the wire transfer. Please note that the wire transfer must be in accordance to the details which are posted on the banking page under Wire Transfer. Please email a copy of the wire transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to appear in your srbgroup account.
For your information, there is a window of two businesses that are designated as a period of examination in srbgroup from the day that the payment request was received. After that examination period, the remittance to the customer will be completed within 5-7 business days.
Upon any uncertainty, question, or comment, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!
Which payment methods can I use?
srbgroup allows you to make payments through the method of your choice be it credit card, debit card, wire transfer, Carte Bleue or WebMoney. The following credit/debit cards are accepted:
VISA, MASTERCARD, Carte Bleue, or MAESTRO
The lowest amount of payment by credit card is 100 USD (10,000 JPY).
What are the procedures for deposits and withdrawals?
In order for a deposit or withdrawal to be successfully activated, proper documentation for personal identification must be supplied by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax when your srbgroup account is established:
1. Picture ID: This can be any public document such as passport or driver’s license.
2. Documentation that can confirm present address, like a receipt within the last 6 months of a public utility bill.
3. If you invested by credit card, then a copy of the credit card used for the investment must be sent. For your own security, please cover your card number on the front of the card, leaving only the last 4 digits visible, and also cover the CVV number on the back of the card, leaving the signature visible.
That’s all! Now you can deposit and withdraw to your discretion.
What is a Call Option?
“Call” represents the “up” direction that a price may take. If you believe that the price of the asset will rise by the expiry, then “call” is the button to click.
What is a Put Option?
Put represents the “down” direction that a price may take. If you believe that the price of the asset will fall by the expiry time, then “put” is the button to click.
How can I make a trade?
Once you have deposited funds, you can make a trade by clicking on “call” if you believe that the price of the chosen asset will rise by expiry, or by clicking on “put” if you believe that the asset price will fall by the expiry time. You will then be asked the amount you wish to ivest, and to approve the trade. The selection may be canceled by clicking on "X" at any time before the approval of the trade. Please note that the rate keeps updating in the investment box.
What return will I get in case of a successful investment?
A successful investment will be in accordance to the percentage displayed for the particular offer you wish to trade. Each option displays its own payout percentage, and srbgroup usually offers between 70% - 85% for traditional UDOs, but you can trade One Touch options for payouts as high as 550%!
What return will I get if an option expires out of the money?
srbgroup offers a 10% return of the investment if the option expires out of the money. When the option expire out-of-the-money, the 10% return is automatically transferred to the trader’s account.
What are the rates displayed in the trading boxes?
Rates are the quoted prices of the underlying assets. The rate is the price offered by srbgroup, based on live feeds from Reuters. Please not that rates offered by srbgroup are not always reflective of exact market prices – they can vary up to a few pips. The rates we present in the trading boxes on our home page are those at which srbgroup is willing to sell the options for.
What is the expiration rate?
The expiry rate is the price of the underlying asset at the time of expiry according to feed providers such as Reuters. This is the determining factor in if the option has expired in-the-money or out-of-the-money.
What is the expiration time?
The expiration time is the time and date at which an option expires.
Why do the rates continue to change before I make a decision?
Like the market, rates at srbgroup are dynamic and change every second. The market fluctuations affect our automatic pricing engine, which displays rates at real-time. However, here at srbgroup, rate capturing is as good as technology allows. Additionally, you have the option to cancel your trade if you did not receive the exact rate you wished to trade on.
For your convenience, srbgroup makes rate analysis as easy as possible, by showing a blinking movement every time the price fluctuates, and by the color indicator, which turns the price green upon upward movement, or red upon downward movement.
What is Rollover?
When it’s close to expiry time of a UDOs, the position is out-of-the-money, and the trader is convinced that the market will still move to his advantage, then he can decide to delay the expiration time by activating the “Roll-Over” feature and modifying accordingly the time of expiry.
To do so, the following requirements need to be fulfilled:
- The specific UDOs (i.e. the underlying asset, expiration time and product type) is still open and needs more than 3 seconds for closing time
- The initial invested amount will increase by 30%
- The position needs to be “out-of-the-money
- The Roll-Over capability is not available for the last trade of the day
- The Roll-Over capability is only offered once per position
What is Double Up?
If you are close to your expiry time, and you think that the direction you predicted is on a roll, then you have the chance to “do it again” by clicking on Double Up. By doing this, you can create a new trade with the same conditions, for the current price of the asset. In a nutshell, when things look good, Double Up gives you the opportunity to increase your investment and thus, double your profits.
Double Up Benefits:
- Increase your investment on open positions
- IMake double the profit on expiry
- IImmediately capitalize on a strong position
Why am I unable to make a trade?
Unsuccessful trades are usually a result of insufficient funds, or if you are attempting a trade on an asset outside of the market trading hours. If neither of these reasons are the case, please contact us by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone.